Terms and Conditions
Items in stock will be posted to you within 2 working days. I aim to complete commissions within 2 weeks but if for any reason it is going to take longer I’ll let you know at the time of your order.
Before I complete a commissioned painting I will email a photograph to ensure everyone is happy. At this stage alterations can be made.
Payment is via paypal’s secure site (including cards, no paypal account is required) to provide excellent online security and consumer rights. No payment details are taken or kept on this website.
Post and Packing
All glassware is securely packed, wrapped in bubble wrap and other packing material in the centre of a box. I use recycled packaging as much as possible to save the environment, so although your parcel may not be the most attractive it is to ensure your order arrives safely!
I post using Royal Mail or a courier for larger items.
Buyers are responsible for any custom and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Refunds and Exchanges
In the unlikely event that your glassware is broken in transit or you are unhappy with your painting please let me know, so I can arrange a replacement or refund.
I comply with the consumer contract regulations and if you are not satisfied with your order and you return it safely wrapped and undamaged within 14 days you will receive a full refund, however the buyer is responsible for return shipping. (Custom personalised items are non refundable).
Outside the UK no shipping costs are refunded. Please ensure you label the parcel correctly with ‘returned goods – unwanted purchase’ to avoid extra custom charges.
Information on this website and blog are intended to provide general information about the services and products available from animalglassdesigns.
All work by Annabel Potter or any part of their website content may not be downloaded, copied, saved, distributed or duplicated in any form or format.
To fulfill your order I will receive certain information such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example) if you contact me directly. I will use this information:
- To fulfill your order and mail the goods.
- To contact you and communicate information about your order. I will not send promotional messages but if you would like to hear about new products and updates register on my blog, with the option to opt out of emails at any time.
- For legal reasons – I may keep records of past orders in order to calculate taxes payable, file tax returns and track shipping. I’ll only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes, currently 6 years.
- I will keep your information private and secure, only sharing for very limited reasons such as service providers (including delivery companies, payment processors). Your information will never be sold on.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Reports are provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Links to other websites – This website contains links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and you should refer to the privacy statement applicable to these websites.
- You have the right to see the information Animal Glass Designs may have on you and/or ask for your data to be deleted by using the contact form or by email.